Provident Fund Outsourcing
The EPF (Employee Provident Fund) is a scheme regulated by the Employees Provident Fund and Other Regulations Act, 1952. Employees working in private, government, or public sector entities can invest in EPF. The EPF Employees Provident Fund regulates it. PF registration applies to all companies that employ 20 or more people. PF registration can also be obtained voluntarily by companies with less than 20 employees. The Employees Provident Fund is one of the major avenues of savings chosen by Indian citizens. A total of 20 or more employees in this capacity are contract workers with security, housekeeping, and work nature. The employee must register within one month from the date of appointment. Any delay with result in a penalty
- The Provident Fund is a social security system introduced to promote savings among employees to receive benefits during retirement.
- The employer and employee cooperate every month. The employee can withdraw PF assistance at the time of retirement with certain exceptions.
- All employers having FPF registration are responsible for filing returns monthly.
Deadline for filing PF return:
- The deadline for sending monthly invoices for PF is the 15th of each month
- The due date for monthly PF returns is the 15th day of each month
- The deadline for annual returns is April 30 of each year.
Why Epfprocess.com as your service provider for filing PF returns ?
Epfprocess.com is a renowned business platform and progressive concept that assists clients in India with end-to-end integration, compliance services, and PF return outsourcing. Filing PF Returns with Epfprocess.com is easy, cheap, and fast! You can contact our Compliance Manager at Epfprocess.com (mobile number here) or by email (email here) for consultation.
Documents Required for EPF Return Filing Registration:
- The name of the applicant.
- Proof of the owner’s ID such as driving license/passport/election card.
- Or proof of address of the employer.
- Or the owner’s PAN card.
- Address Full details along with the applicant’s residential address and telephone number.
- Proof of address to premises.